No Distancing Required: Developing Effective Ad Campaigns in the Age of COVID-19
As US consumers continue to chart an uncertain course through the storm of COVID-19, brands struggle with knowing how to reach out – what messages will seem helpful and appropriate in such chaotic times.
In this on-demand webinar, we look at smart strategic and tactical approaches to developing, assessing, and monitoring ads during the pandemic. GfK’s Jon Brand and Melissa Sheila Garcia explore ways to
- tap into key themes of well-received campaigns responding to COVID-19
- monitor competitive online ad activity – even targeted “dark” marketing – during the pandemic
- get reliable insights on consumers’ reactions to brand creative
- maximize the short-term engagement – and long-term memorability – of ads
The webinar draws on GfK’s partnership with BrandTotal – a real-time competitive intelligence platform capturing social media activity – and GfK’s own Ad Fit Optimizer (AFO) tool for optimizing ad creative.
Jon Brand – SVP, Marketing Effectiveness, GfK
Melissa Sheila Garcia – VP, Strategy & Product Innovation, GfK
Webinar Series - COVID-19: What's Next for Consumers and Brands
Check out the past webinars in our series:
In this webinar, GfK draws on the latest wave of data from its benchmark study of the current crisis – the Coronavirus Consumer Pulse – and provides context through our longitudinal Consumer Life trend research. This invaluable session explores
- major consumer trends that are being reinforced by the crisis
- habits and attitudes that are undergoing fundamental shifts
- how these developments will shape physical and digital lifestyles – and the types of products and services consumers will seek out in the future
Reaction to the COVID-19 virus is upending markets and consumer behavior everywhere. To help you understand where we are – and what might be coming next -- GfK experts share their latest insights. This session answers such key questions as:
- How is consumer behavior evolving over the course of the crisis?
- What do consumers expect from brands in this new environment?
- How is this experience impacting attitudes generally?
Which behaviors seem more likely to become established?
GfK’s National Shopper Lab – representing 96 million grocery and drug store shoppers – provides a near-real-time window on the effects of the Coronavirus at the cash register. In this session, we explore how this transformation is playing out in key FMCG categories – and what the implications may be for brand trial and loyalty.