GfK Supply Chain Navigator
- Distribution today & tomorrow
How can I optimize my supply chain? What influence has e-tail on my business? How can I compete in concentrating markets? What will drive growth in future?
Explore the answers to these questions with GfK´s Supply Chain Navigator and discover valuable insights for distribution and retail markets in your country. This study provides insides on
- sourcing patterns of retailers (B2C) & resellers (B2B)
- most important distributors/wholesalers
- sales channel structures & loyalty
- e-tail business as well as revealing the most important trends and revenue potentials for the upcoming years
- pain points of distributors/wholesalers and vendors.
Moreover, the study offers a deep-dive into the channel’s expectations & satisfaction and evaluates USPs & pain points of distributors and vendors* seen by the channel.
- Learn how sourcing patterns are changing and how you can optimize your supply chain to distribute your products efficiently.
- Get to know most important players in the distribution market and how the channel evaluates their performance
- Discover current channel structures and understand why retailers / resellers are changing their suppliers
- Learn about e-tail and which USPs they offer to retailers / resellers
- Be prepared for the future by understanding your partners’ needs and by identifying future trends & growth potentials.
In addition, we are offering workshops and webinars with our market experts presenting and explaining the results in detail (available upon request). For more details, please also have a look at our teaser report.
GfK Supply Chain Navigator detail:
- Countries: Bulgaria, Baltics, Czech Rep., Germany, India, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine
- Language: English or German
- Year: 2018/19
- Delivery: 2-3 days after ordering
- Investment: 7,600€ per country report
Are you interested?
Please contact us to explore GfK's Supply Chain Navigator and get answers on your questions as a distributor, retailer or vendor. We are looking forward to receiving your message!
Saša Podlesek Salakta
T +49 911 395-3382