Track consumer attitudes, behaviors in the wake of the Coronavirus
We read a host of statistics every day about new Coronavirus cases -- but not as much about how the crisis is affecting consumers’ shopping patterns and relationships with brands. A new US report series from GfK helps marketers and insights pros understand today’s changing attitudes and behaviors under COVID-19.
The new series is addressing such business-critical topics as
- concerns about budgeting and making ends meet
- changes in shopping and spending habits
- items more or less likely to buy
- likely effects on opinions about brands
In addition, the research addresses broader questions such as
- awareness of COVID-19
- levels of concern about the crisis
- steps taken to avoid catching the virus
- effects on employment and working conditions
- changes in travel plans
For each question, in-depth US demographic breakouts are available.
Explore more information about this study: