GfK and the Insights Association invite you to join the fourth NextGen Data Science Hackathon Competition – giving undergraduates in any major a chance to work with real consumer data and show off their data science chops.
The grand prizes: $5,000 for the winning team, plus an opportunity to present your work at the Insights Association’s Annual Conference!
The virtual hackathon is scheduled for February 24th to March 6th, 2023 – but we urge you to sign up today to receive updates, guidance, and ideas for preparing. Teams that sign up by in advance will be eligible for an extra prize.
The focus of this year’s virtual competition is sustainability. The team that develops and presents the most compelling data- and analytics-driven solution related to the environment and “green” products or marketing will win.
Here are a few of the details:
- GfK allows five students maximum per team – but individuals can also compete alone if they wish
- Undergraduates in any major at accredited colleges and universities are eligible.
- We allow a maximum of three teams per school.
- Each team should have a faculty advisor and provide his/her name and email
- The competition is all-virtual; if you choose to work together in person, please follow appropriate health protocols for your school.
The grand prize-winning team will split the $5,000 prize among its members and will have the chance to present its work at the Insights Association’s Annual Conference on April 24 to 26, 2023, at Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Please fill out the form to register and join our mailing list!
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.