The future of sustainability: What
brands & marketers need to know
- Chris Fox, VP of Corporate Social Responsibility at Hanesbrands
- Cherie Leonard, Associate Director of Foresight and Sustainability Insights at Colgate-Palmolive
- Yuval Steiman, Director of Corporate Planning at Hyundai Motor America
Moderator: Rachel Bonsignore, Senior Consultant, GfK Consumer Life.”
In the midst of a global pandemic, consumers remain passionate about sustainability – perhaps inspired by the ominous changes in our world. But as COVID-19 continues to rage, will sustainability become a lower priority? Should brands invest in a new “green” revolution?
In a special GfK Consumer Life roundtable, thought leaders from the brand and marketing worlds came together to discuss the prospects for sustainability – as a movement, a message, and a way of doing business. Drawing on decades of insight from the Green Gauge® study, we will explore such questions as:
- how COVID-19 has affected attitudes towards sustainability
- what consumers want brands to say and do about the environment and climate change
- how sustainability actions and messages need to change for different generations
- which emerging sustainability trends will grow stronger – and which will fall by the wayside
About Green Gauge®
GfK Green Gauge® Global provides leading global marketers and sustainability professionals with an in-depth look into sustainability-related consumer trends, attitudes, and behaviors in 25 countries.