Bringing the 2023 Consumer into Focus
On Demand Video
For consumers everywhere, inconsistency has become the new normal. The roller coaster ride of COVID, inflation, and more is not ending anytime soon – so how will your brand stay on top?
In GfK Consumer Life’s 2023 Outlook session, we’ll discuss the concerns, movements and ideas shaping today’s consumers, and help you understand what people will likely be thinking and wanting in the year ahead. Drawing on rich, industry-standard trends data, GfK’s Stacy Bereck and Eric Wagatha will share a conversation – including your questions – on:
- The consumer mood and mindset heading into 2023
- What to expect from shoppers – and what they’ll demand from you
- Evolving feelings about and use of social media and other platforms
- ESG in everyday lives and decision making
- Globalization of everything – from information to buying
Join us for this interactive session – we’ll be sharing out latest findings and also taking your questions!