Webinar recording: Best practices to bulletproof drug device and delivery innovations
Discover how to apply human factors engineering to increase your rate of success
How you implement human factors engineering can make or break your innovations. Ignore the crucial steps, and you run the risk of regulatory rejection. Learn best practices in the application of human factors engineering that can bulletproof Rx and medical device innovations.
Join GfK’s healthcare User Experience leaders in our 45-minute webinar recording that will answer key questions:
- How should you define your intended user populations?
- What is the best time to conduct formative research?
- How and when should you leverage your use-based risk analysis?
- What questions should you ask to ensure an appropriately trained validation team?
- What are the common pitfalls that derail or delay regulatory approval, such as identifying critical tasks and adhering to summative research protocols?
This session is ideal for innovation, marketing, insights and product development professionals interested in applying human factors engineering to device and delivery development. The agenda will include global examples and an interactive Q&A.