GfK at ISPOR: Exploring the evolving value story in healthcare
Meet our Market Access Experts at ISPOR’s 20th Annual European Congress November 4-8 in Glasgow
We invite you to meet our market access specialists in Booth #207 to join the discussion on the evolving value story in healthcare.
Additionally, stop by to explore our poster presentations, which cover the most relevant and top-of-mind topics:
- Price-dose relationship: The case of oral oncology drugs in EU5
- Technical challenges in cost-effectiveness analysis for oncology treatments: Identifying frequent issues in modeling from NICE perspective
- Analysis of the G-BA decision-making criteria on the benefit assessment of diabetes treatments: Is cost an influencing criterion?
- Patient input into value assessment of respiratory medicines: What lessons can be learned from existing value frameworks in other disease areas
- Clinical and cost impact of a novel non-invasive approach for the treatment of cervical dysplasia from a US payer perspective
- Affordability and WTP challenges of combinations of high-value/high-priced products in oncology – identifying solutions for immunotherapies, precision medicines and antibody drug conjugates
- Retrospective analysis of the CEESP efficiency opinions and eligibility criteria for assessment since its creation
- Identification of assessment and funding models applicable to companion diagnostics in UK, France and Germany
- Does the reimbursement of in-patient hospital services adequately cover novel antibiotic pharmaceuticals in the US, EU4 and England? Discussion of current mechanisms in place
We invite you to join us for a meeting onsite or simply a chat over coffee during the program.